October 23, 2020
Sensormatic Solutions Launches Global Partner Edge Channel Program 3.0
Enhanced program delivers comprehensive suite of tools to enable channel growth
NEUHAUSEN, Switzerland — (October 26, 2020) — Johnson Controls, the global leader for smart and sustainable buildings, today announced that Sensormatic Solutions, its leading global retail solutions portfolio, has launched version 3.0 of its Global Partner Edge (GPE) Channel Program. Version 3.0 will equip channel partners with the tools they need to drive business opportunities and growth.
“We are more committed than ever to growing our market share through our channel partner community and expect our revenue from the channel to grow from 10% to 40% over the next year,” said Marco Landi, chief sales officer, Sensormatic Solutions. “We believe our channel partners are essential in delivering our solutions for loss & liability, inventory intelligence and traffic insights, including our latest offerings in response to COVID-19 to help retailers protect employees and customers.”
GPE 3.0 offers channel partners a comprehensive suite of go-to-market support, tools, financial incentives and training resources. The goal of GPE 3.0 is to build a best-in-class program to support channel partners as they integrate into Sensormatic Solutions go to market strategy. Sensormatic Solutions also continues to offer more benefits to help its channel partners create new opportunities in retail.
Key enhancements with GPE 3.0 include:
- Upgraded Channel Partner Portal: The portal, which is a one-stop-shop for sales enablement and marketing tools, has been updated to include a single sign-on to the technical support portal and easy access to the robust marketing library.
- Deal Registration Program: Allows channel partners to register opportunities and protect them from others competing against the registered deal.
- Demo Purchase Program: Provides channel partners with a discounted price on demo equipment.
- Executive Sponsorship Program: Aligns strategic channel partners with a Sensormatic Executive who acts as a trusted advisor, provides strategic alignment and helps grow the partnership.
- New Channel Partner Tracks: New tracks included in GPE 3.0 include the OEM track for partners that operate as OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) which is focused on Source Tagging partners.
- Early Adopter Program: Will provide access to pre-release units of new products/solutions which help accelerate the sales cycle for quicker revenue.
“Today’s new normal has created a massive wave of change for the retail industry. Both Sensormatic Solutions and our indirect channel partners must pivot jointly to deliver new solutions,” said David Green, Global Channels and unified commerce leader, Sensormatic Solutions. “We are excited to launch GPE 3.0 which will deliver incremental benefits and new opportunities for our channel partners. We look forward to expanding our joint reach into the global market while increasing our channel centricity; our capabilities combined with the channel are limitless.”
GPE 3.0 is made up of nearly 300 Value Added Resellers and Distributors globally. Together with Sensormatic Solutions these channel partners play a critical role in delivering solutions that empower retailers by connecting inventory, shopper and associate journeys.
Real-World Benefits of GPE 3.0
- “The GPE Program has filled a gap in our solution offerings and made us unique among our peers. The tools have allowed us to carve out a strong niche as an innovative and dependable integrator that has our clients’ future and current needs at heart.” -Tony Gardner, Director of Sales, National Accounts, FE Moran Security Solutions
- “Together with Sensormatic Solutions Global Partner Edge Program, we’re able to raise the best commercial strategies that segment the market in our favor. Our investment in the program started small, but we have grown significantly over the years and are now able to sell more than 15,000,000 labels per year.” -Adrian Munin, Director, Kron Electronics
- “As retailers pivot to new consumer demands related to the pandemic, Sensormatic Solutions Global Partner Edge Program is helping us grow and stay relevant. Not only does it provide us with access to engaging sales and technical support information and materials, but also it offers leadership guidance on how to open new markets and offer new solutions even during these challenging times.” -Cristyn Inojo Choi, Managing Director, Sensorprime
- “We have limited sales and technical resources, so Sensormatic Solutions Global Partner Edge Program strengthens our existing team. We frequently use the program’s content resources, especially the technical portal. It helps our team stay updated on new product introduction (NPI) programs and promotions while allowing us to learn from case studies that inspire sales opportunities in Thailand.” -Verayutt Tanprasertku, Sales Manager, TK Thailand
- “We are currently facing several challenges due to the pandemic. Many stores are closed and retail businesses are slowing down as a result. Sensormatic Solutions Global Partner Edge Program helps us create business opportunities even in these challenging times. It helps our team get updated information, technical support and inspiring success stories.” -Jati Wijayati, Sales Manager, Sensorindo
- “Finding the right information is one of the biggest challenges our business faces. The Sensormatic Solutions Global Partner Edge Program provides us with access to all technical and marketing information from the single site, allowing us to drive business opportunities faster.” -Pelin Yelkenciouglu, CMO, Sensormatic Turkey
To learn about how to build your business through Sensormatic Solutions Global Partner Edge Channel Program, click here.
Sensormatic Solutions by Johnson Controls
Work +1 561-912-6804
Matter on behalf of Johnson Controls
Work + 1 978-518-4512
Global Public Relations Program Manager
Building Technologies & Solutions, Johnson Controls
Work + 1 414-524-6170
Mobile + 1 414-378-9641
About Johnson Controls
At Johnson Controls, we transform the environments where people live, work, learn and play. From optimizing building performance to improving safety and enhancing comfort, we drive the outcomes that matter most. We deliver our promise in industries such as healthcare, education, data centers and manufacturing. With a global team of 105,000 experts in more than 150 countries and over 130 years of innovation, we are the power behind our customers’ mission. Our leading portfolio of building technology and solutions includes some of the most trusted names in the industry, such as Tyco®, YORK®, Metasys®, Ruskin®, Titus®, Frick®, Penn®, Sabroe®, Simplex®, Ansul® and Grinnell®. For more information, visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
About Sensormatic Solutions
Sensormatic Solutions is the leading global retail solutions portfolio of Johnson Controls enabling smart and connected shopper engagement. By combining critical insights into retail inventory, shopper traffic and loss prevention, Sensormatic Solutions powers operational excellence at scale and helps create unique shopping experiences. Our solutions deliver real-time visibility and predictive analytics for accurate decision-making across the enterprise, enabling retailers to confidently move into the future. With more than 1.5 million data collection devices in the retail marketplace, we capture 40 billion shopper visits and track and protect billions of items each year. Our retail portfolio features the premier Sensormatic, ShopperTrak and TrueVUE brands. Please visit Sensormatic Solutions or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and our YouTube channel.