Welcome to our latest Global Shopper Trends report from ShopperTrak.
For the fourth quarter of 2017 we provide key statistical insight into international shopper behaviour across the EMEA region.
- Traffic dipped into negative territory for the overall EMEA region on Q4 2017
- Seven out of the nine featured countries failed to achieve positive Year-on-Year footfall growth
- Spain clocked up a +2% YOY rise in Q4 traffic
- Portugal enjoyed a +1.6% YOY uplift
- The Republic of Ireland put in the third best performance
The outlook for 2018? Analysts point to positive indicators such as low unemployment rates and high consumer confidence across the region. But as ever, retailers will need to focus on price, excellent customer experience, smart marketing, and making the very best of every sales opportunity open to them.
Please fill in your details and we will email you the full European Shopper Trends report for Q4.